A dental implant used to replace a missing tooth. It is an artificial tooth whose roots are implanted into the jaw.
Today’s dental implants are durable, and feel, function and look like natural teeth. Implants can be crafted to shape and enhance your smile, giving you the teeth you’ve always wanted!
Implants can achieve several benefits. They can:
- Replace a missing tooth without affecting adjacent teeth;
- Maintain proper alignment by preventing teeth from moving into the gap left by a missing tooth;
- Support proper biting, chewing and speech;
- Restore confidence with a beautiful, healthy-looking smile; and
- Support a bridge or denture for optimal comfort and function.